Salman Khan, the most famous bachelor of Bollywood, seemed at his best in an exclusive interview with Spicezee.com. The witty actor used his expressive eyes to put meaning into his words as he talked about his movie ‘God Tussi Great Ho’, and his bachelorhood. Salman, looked dashing in a white tee and kohl-lined eyes as he entertained Spicezee.com’s Question Suryavanshi with his tongue-in-cheek replies.

Question: There have been very mixed reactions to ‘God Tussi Great Ho’. What do you have to say on this?

Salman: The film is for both for the old and the young generation. The older generation liked the second half of the movie, and the younger generation hailed the first half. So, the movie scored with all!

Question: You are the anchor of a famous show. Do you feel any insecurity because of other successful anchors?

Salman: No, I don’t feel insecure with anything. That is the thing with me. (sounding comically contemplative) I am never insecure!

Question: Have you studied any other anchor to help you in your anchoring role?

Salman: I have not studied any anchor. I have always been very bad in studies; so studying efforts don’t help me much!

Question: Besides yourself, any anchor you like?

Salman: I like Sajid Khan.

Question: Has Amitabh Bachchan watched ‘God Tussi…’?

Salman: I don’t know, Ji! He might have watched if he has had time, he is a busy man, you know.

Question: The song of your movie ‘Akkha…’ has become very popular…

Salman: The movie was promoted using this song, so naturally the song is on everyone’s tongue. If the movie had been promoted by the song ‘God tussi…’, everybody would have been singing that song, isn’t it?

Purnima: You always say to your fans that you are getting married ‘next year’. What would you say to them now?

Salman: I would say again, “Next year!”

Purnima: There has been some cute news abuzz about you wanting to be a father soon. What do you say to that?

Salman: Naturally, I want to be a father, when I am married. I will even announce he date when I will come to know of it.

0 comments: