Bollywood actor Govinda has left the shoot of a film in London because he got upset over the title of the film.

And this is not a rumour; this comes straight from Govinda’s mouth, who says, “Yeh sab nahin chalega. Why do these title hassles happen to me only? I have been through this title-change recently (Money Hai To Honey Hai). As far as I know the film is called Showman. And as far as I am concerned there’s no other title for the film.”

The title of Showman has been changed by director Tigmanshu Dhulia from Showman to King Con. Prior to this the title of Ganesh Acharya’s Money Hai To Honey was also changed without Govinda’s say so. Says Chi-Chi, “Even Ganesh Acharya loved my work and told me Money Hai To Honey Hai would revolve around me. But he did not keep his word and shot certain scenes without my knowledge. I won’t allow that to happen again. People are free to comment on my suspicious nature. But once if I see dishonesty happening behind my back, I will not remain quiet.”

Showman director Tigmanshi has admitted that Govinda is indeed upset, saying, “What can I say? Yes, Govinda has come back and we couldn’t complete the schedule. I don’t know whether he’s upset. But I believe he returned to shoot for another film. As for the title of the film, nothing has been finalised as yet.”

Tigmanshu is now trying to get Govinda back to finish the shoot of the film, by giving him a serious dramatic role in the bio-pic Pan Singh Tomar that co-stars Irrfan Khan.

0 comments: