Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy hour

Director Vivek Sharma was a happy birthday boy. He was paid a surprise visit on the sets of his upcoming film Kal Kisne Dekha by close friend, Juhi Chawla.


The birthday boy asked for a gift - that Juhi make a cameo appearance in his film. Juhi granted him his wish.
Says Vivek, “I am extremely touched by Juhi’s gesture. I was just looking out for a star to play a television anchor in my film.

I asked Juhi and she immediately agreed. It was a perfect birthday gift! She travelled all the way to Vashi from Malabar Hill to wish me.

When I was making Bhootnath (which starred Juhi) I had told her I would want her in all my films, and here she is, now a part of Kal Kisne Dekha too. Rishi kapoor was also present on the set and she was thrilled to meet him.”

0 comments: