The latest news from Big Boss, hosted by Shilpa Shetty is that Jade Goody will be going back to London since she has been diagnosed with Cancer.

Shilpa was very concerned when she got to know about Jade Goody. She called her on the phone and had a long emotional chat with her. Shilpa as a person is very emotional at heart and at the end of the hour long chat both cried. Jade Goody was very touched by Shilpa's gesture.

Says Shilpa, "I was really sad when I heard the news. It's a tough time for her and hope she's able to cope with this pain. My prayers and wishes are with her and her family. I am just glad she came to India and has taken back some good memories. People perception of her has changed for the better here. I spoke to her and she was happy at least on that front. But I was scared; hope things are better for her. It has been a tough 18 months!"

0 comments: