Salman Khan seems to be in the news a lot these days; this is our third news piece on him for just today.

The Bollywood bad boy has finally talked about his former love Aishwarya Rai and given praise to her new husband Abhishek Bachchan. Talking to and Indian newspaper, Salman says, ”I’m very fond of Abhishek. Whatever happened between Ash and me is over. I’m really fond of the Bachchans. Abhishek is a buddy and I really like him. I won’t have anyone speak badly about his wife.”

When asked by the same interviewer if he would consider working with Aishwarya in a film now that his feelings of jealousy have receded, Salman responds by saying, “She publicly said she won’t work with me. I’ll never work with her either.”

Prior to this interview, Salman was being termed by the media as a jealous person and one who would never get on with Aishwarya’s in-laws.

0 comments: