Bollywood hunk Salman Khan has a rival for the affections of girlfriend Katrina Kaif and it is none other than his own nephew Arhaan.

Four year old Arhaan, who is the son of Salman’s elder brother Arbaaz and his wife Malaika Arora, has a crush on the Singh Is Kinng babe… and this is making his mother very jealous. Says Malaika, “Arhaan has the most incurable crush on Katrina. Whenever she’s around, I become completely unimportant to my son. It’s a family joke that Arhaan is smitten by Katrina. Every time Katrina and I speak, she wants to know where Arhaan is so she could take him out.”

Katrina is not the only girl Arhaan has fallen head over heels in love with, Saif Ali Khan’s girlfriend Kareena Kapoor is another. “When we visited Kareena’s location in Hollywood last month, Arhaan became a total lamb. I ceased to exist. Everything was about Kareena only. And I was shocked when my boy who gives me a hard time feeding him, would ask for everything that Kareena ordered at restaurants and eat quietly without taking his eyes off Kareena,” says a jealous Malaika.

Well what can we say… the young kid has great taste?

0 comments: