Sunday, October 12, 2008

Aditya Narayan apes Himesh

Looks like Aditya wants to go the Himesh way. He will be singing all his songs in his debut film Shapit, "I am singing all my own songs, though not composing them. I'd love to compose not just for my own starrers but also for outside producers. The music scene has changed. It's no longer tightly hierarchy-based as it used to be during my father's heydays. Today, we have young filmmakers who are open to any kind of ideas," says Aditya.

Udit Narayan's son, who turned 21 this year, is all set to end his long-ish career as a TV host, "It was a learning experience. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa taught me a lot. I did 150 episodes and enjoyed myself thoroughly. But now, I have to move on to a career in acting and singing. I'm happy to be making my debut as a leading man. It is an unusual launch. But then, audiences want the unusual, don't they? Look at the kind of films that are doing well, like Rock On!! and 1920."

0 comments: