Known for his ever-so-changing looks and style, Aamir Khan is now an idol for many of his fans. From the village-boy look in Lagaan to the spiky look in ‘Taare Zameen Par’ the man has adorned himself to become Bollywood’s style icon. Now the perfectionist Khan has donned the perfect ‘killer’ look for his upcoming flick ‘Ghajni’.


His masculine bare-chested-look with designer tattoos on it a real stunner. There’s no doubt that the man is carrying it off really well. A movie a year, that’s all we see of Aamir. He strives for the perfect look and gets it right every time, that’s what makes him our ‘Perfectionist Khan’.

Here’s what Aamir had to share about ‘Ghajini’ in his exclusive interview.

Q: Your new look in ‘Ghajini’, how did you manage it so well?

Aamir: The look required extreme physical training. I worked-out for 3 to 4 hours a day and trust me I worked really hard for a whole year!

Q: What inspired you to make ‘Ghajini’?
Aamir: ‘Ghajini’ is actually an adaptation of a Tamil movie. I was very impressed with the movie and that’s it that was my inspiration. With ‘Ghajini’ my perpetual attempt is to surprise the audience - to give them something new.

0 comments: