Even before he set foot on the stage in Dubai, Bollywoood's "Badshah" Shahrukh Khan's charm proved too much for a young maiden who fainted while attempting to catch a glimpse of the superstar.

The girl fainted while waiting outside the hotel where the actor just finished addressing a press meet. As soon as the press conference ended, teenagers ran behind the star seeking his autograph knocking a few down in the melee.

Apparently, the crowd that had gathered to greet the actor was kept at an arm's length and got restless. Girls swooning in their dozens pushed against the barricade leading to chaos. Shahrukh is in Dubai for the "Temptation Reloaded 2008" show that is scheduled to be held today (Oct 25) evening.

"I have reached a point in my life where I don't have to do live shows for money. It's not about the money anymore nor do I think it's a platform to showcase our talents. Such dance shows are my way of thanking my fans for their support and their love," SRK said at the press meet.

Shahrukh has recently got involved in a USD 2.18 billion residential development in neighbouring emirates of Ras Al Khaimah.

0 comments: