Preity Zinta is known for being very clear and vocal about her opinions. This straightforward Bollywood actor has now made her views on actor Shiney Ahuja public, and they are not exactly full of warmth!


Preity’s words make it clear that there is not much love lost between these Bollywood actors.

"Shiney and I are not the best of friends! He’s not exactly a Shah Rukh, Salman, Hrithik or Abhishek for me. I’ve worked in so many films with these guys, and we share such camaraderie that it’s not unusual that I drop into their homes, chat up with their wives... Well, I don’t share that relationship with Shiney. That’s all there is to it, really!" Preity made it clear.

Some news of a spat between the two was abuzz, but the confirmation came only when Preity spoke about Shiney in these terms. She went on to add, " He certainly won’t be seen at a party thrown by me!”

This certainly leaves no doubts about the kind of vibes coursing between them! Watch out Shiney, your stars are shining bright, but rubbing this outspoken queen of Bollywood the wrong way doesn’t augur well!

0 comments: