Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel is very happy these days and it’s all because of her boyfriend Kanav Puri.


It was only last week when Kanav surprised the Kaho Na Pyaar hai babe with a special gift of a watch. Says Ameesha, “Kanav had been away on work. I kept Karva Chauth and went in the evening to my friend’s home where we were all going to break the fast together. It was a Karva Chauth-cum-pre-Diwali party. I was expecting Kanav to arrive the next day. But he came on time just to surprise me.”

Ameesha continues, “Kanav is a champagne addict and after giving me a glass of water, he snatched it and replaced it with a flute of champagne. I told him after fasting the whole day I’d be flat out if I had champagne! Kanav is wonderful! For him, every day is a celebration! I wore a red-and-gold zardozi Neeta Lulla sari; Kanav wore a traditional kurta with jeans.”

So there you have it… our little Ameesha is all loved up and happy at last. Lets just hope that this relationship doesn’t go the same way as her others… but one thing before I sign this article of… how come Ameesha drowned herself in champagne at the end of such an auspicious and religious day… would it not have been better to practice a few prayers and some Hindu rituals instead… your thoughts on this please… use the comments section below to send them to us.

0 comments: