Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A glimpse of Minnisha's wild side in Kidnap

Minnisha Lamba has been the quintessential girl next door but that's until the promos of Kidnap came out.


In a two-piece swimsuit Minnisha is now changing lanes to a hottie head turner, complete with a freshly toned body.

"I think with Kidnap I am making a lot for what I have not done before as far as being glamorous is concerned. It is all about being hot. I think I have made up for everything in this film,” says Minnisha.

After Aishwarya Rai's toned look in Dhoom 2 and more recently Kareena's two piece in Tashan, Minnisha sure had a lot to live upto, and the actress seems to have sweated it out.

"Yes, I worked very hard. I literally felt I was starving for six to eight months. It's not easy, it’s not like I am going to get into a bikini so it is all fun. A lot of hard work and preparation has into this look,” says Minnisha.

But we wonder if all that hard work will eventually give Minnisha's career a makeover too.

0 comments: