Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shahrukh's wife Gauri hugs Abhishek

By starring together in Kal Kisne Dekha, SRK and Big B have already put all those rumors about their differences to rest and now by attending the premiere of Abhishek Bachchan’s Drona, King Khan has put a full stop to all the rumors about his severe ties with the Bachchans family and has shunned the news of their differences. Shahrukh accompanied by his wife Gauri and the duo wished Abhishek all the success for his new flick. Gauri hugged Abhi and wished him all the very best. Shahrukh said: 'I am excited to see Abhishek in the film. I think he has really put in great efforts for the film and I wish him all success.'

Speaking to reporters, SRK said, 'All the disputes between me and Mr. Bachchan are media created and there is no ill feeling between us. At this point in my career, I should always talk about how good it is to be an actor so that people get positive impression about the actors and Bollywood in particular. We should stay away from the gossips because it does no good to anybody.’

Apart from the entire Bachchan family, the premiere was attended by many bigwigs of the industry.

0 comments: