Question: Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has just turned 24 and with five consecutive hits coming her way, there's no stopping Katrina Kaif. Question: spoke to her and she is keeping her fingers crossed for her next film Singh is Kinng.

Question: If Akshay Kumar is the King, are you the queen?

Katrina Kaif: No. At the back of the trucks, they write, ‘Horn…Ok please’, I think Anish ji saw it behind one of the trucks and he liked it. That is what I have heard.

Question: Recently you got this tag of being the sexiest woman in the world. At home, your folks, are they proud of it, or do they laugh about it?

Katrina Kaif: No. They actually laugh. Every time I go home, when I am going out for dinner or clubbing with my sisters, they say, ‘get Katrina something from grandmothers cupboard.’ That is because they think I am not stylish. They think I don't not dress well. My sisters are well-dressed girls. So, when they heard it, they were shocked. I told them that maybe people like simple and sweet girls.

Question: It is your birthday today and if a genie would appear and ask you to make a wish. What would you ask?

Katrina Kaif: One wish would be, that my entire family was here on my birthday night.

0 comments: