Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rakhi Sawant spilts up with Abhishek

Rakhi Sawant dumps beau Abhishek Awasthi; swears it's for good this time around

Rakhi Sawant's has gone from being in a relationship to being single. The item girl, who was living in with boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi for over a year, has now broken up with him.

Rakhi has thrown Abhishek out of their Lokhandwala apartment. She says, "He was the biggest mistake of my life." Here, Rakhi revealing the reasons for dumping her beau and about finding the right guy and settling down.

You've broken up with Abhishek?
Yes, it's been almost a month since I've been staying alone. I didn't talk to anyone about this as I was in depression. But now, I want everyone to know I am single and am looking out for the right guy. I think I've reached that point in life where I want to settle down and start my own family.

What went wrong with Abhishek?
There are many factors... some are too personal to talk about. Two families are involved, and I don't want to drag them into the picture. But the truth is that Abhishek changed. He wasn't the same person I fell
in love with. And this isn't the first time he rubbed me the wrong way. I gave him several chances, but he refused to learn from his mistakes. There's a limit to my patience. And this time I've decided to dump him for good.

Does this mean you won't take him back?
Yes, I stand by my words. I may suffer all my life, but I definitely won't take him back!

Every relationship has problems, what made you take the final call?
I felt like I was a ladder for him to get work. He used me when it was required. I don't want to take credit, but there have been occasions when I did help him in getting work. Today he's bought his own flat and is staying somewhere in Malad. I am not in touch with him.

Is it true that he backed out of marrying you?
Well, he backed out of a lot of things. Yes, marriage was one of them. Now, I am waiting for the right guy who will come my way. I am looking for true love this time!

0 comments: