Amitabh Bachchan may act tough and strong for many a film but at home he is a very scared person. And can we blame him for that? No, we can not. For we too have been terrified by the recent terrorist activities that have stunned Mumbai along with the rest of the world.


Here is what Big B wrote on his blog on the night when gunmen roamed through the street of Mumbai: “As the events of the terror attack unfolded in front of me I did something for the first time and one that I had hoped never ever to be in a situation to do. Before retiring for the night, I pulled out my licensed .32 revolver, loaded it and put it under my pillow. For a very disturbed sleep.”

He further writes: “My pain has been the sight and plight of my innocent and vulnerable and completely insecure countrymen, facing the wrath of this terror attack. And my anger has been at the ineptitude of the authorities that have been ordained to look after us.”

0 comments: