His sexual orientation has been the subject of many discussion for many years now, but Karan Johar still maintains that it’s only his business which side he bats for.

“I don’t care about what people’s perceptions are. People have questioned me about my orientation often. I feel it’s nobody’s problem. There are two words, private and personal, which I haven’t put in this English language, but I know they mean something, that’s why they are attached to the word ‘life’, private life and personal life. It’s my prerogative to say “it’s not your problem; it’s none of your concern”. People don’t know any thing about me actually and I don’t want them to share whether I have a marriage hidden somewhere or I have a relationship that no one knows about or I don’t have anything and I am a monk in my head and I have taken an oath of celibacy,” said Karan in a recent interview.

Karan is currently basking in the glory of his ground-breaking film Dostana, which has brought the word gay out into the open.

0 comments: