Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kareena Kapoor unwell

Bollywood’s busy bee Kareena Kapoor is unwell. Her hectic schedule has taken a toll on her health. The lady is burning with a 101°C fever and is suffering with throat infection too.

Confirms a source that, “All this started after Kareena attended an event at Parel on Sunday evening. Her condition is so bad that she collapsed after coming home. She was in such terrible shape that her mom had to call in the doctor. He's giving her injections so that she can at least stand on her feet."

Adds Kareena. "I think my collapse has been caused by overwork and exhaustion. I have been working non-stop for the last 6 months round the clock. Even if I get half a day off, I am shooting for some ad or the other. I can't talk. I had to cancel the shoot of Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambakht Ishq yesterday. I have constantly been working 20 hours a day. When mom heard I was going for the shoot yesterday, she forbade me from doing so. She's horrified and has been screaming at Zayed (Bebo's secretary) and me to stop over-stressing myself.

0 comments: