Hot and sultry Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is dating comedian Shekhar Suman’s son Adhyayan.

The two were rumoured to be seeing each other since they started shooting for Mohit Suri’s Raaz – The Mystery Continues. When an Indian newspaper asked Adhyayan if he was seeing Hrithik Roshan’s heroine in Kites, he responded by saying, “Yes, I am seeing Kangana. I am in a serious relationship with her. It’s not that we got close in South Africa; we were dating since quite some time but I didn’t want to talk about it so quickly. It’s time that I put an end to all speculations.”

“Kangana knows that I am talking about our relationship to you; I have told her. I am madly in love with her,” added Adhyayan. Asked if Kangana felt the same about him, Adhyayan confidently replied, “Of course, Kangana loves me as much as I love her! She is the best girl I know. She is also a very talented actress. She was superb in Gangster and I have seen all her films except Shakalaka Boom Boom.”

Prior to Adhyayan, Kangana had been in a long-term relationship with veteran actor Aditya Panscholi.

0 comments: