She was always excited about her stunts. She had to do a lot of things like cycling across rainbows, roller coastering in water etc. At times even I was scared when she had to cycle at 60 feet but she was always excited,” Kunal says. Kunal who reckons TPTM as his most difficult film says it is a blend of fantasy and reality. “We all have pain and sorrow in our life. So somewhere we all need these magic. So this film tries to address this issues in a very simple way. Its about emotions and basic goodness of life,” he says. In all my films I have tried to capture as how different people react to different emotionally volatile situations and this film also deals with a different emotional situation,” he adds. A self-confessed film buff, Kunal says he is obsessed about Indian films. “I have always been obsessed about Indian films, I watch a movie every night before going to sleep. I don’t know about world cinema and neither am I interested in them, he says. Journalist-turned-director Kunal shrugged off all controversies regarding another film of the same title releasing on the same date, saying he has spoken to the director and there is no such controversy.

0 comments: