Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bollywood’s new poster boy


Just a few weeks left for his first film to hit the screen and Harman Baweja is on an all out promotion. The actor was at a radio station to interact with fans. He’s already grabbed eyeballs with his cool moves and Hrithik looks. Harman is now wooing fans with his voice. On Monday afternoon in Mumbai, the actor decided to chat with them on radio and found himself flooded with unexpected questions. “There was this guy who called from Bhandup and asked me if I’ll participate in their local dance competition,” said Harman Baweja.

But what really made Harman’s day was the chocolate cake that the actor enjoyed with his family to celebrate his father Harry Baweja’s birthday days before the release of Love Story 2050.

“I am missing my sister here. Each one of us in the family has worked, dad was the director, my mom producer and sis assistant. I just hope that our film does well and is appreciated,” said Harman. Love Story 2050 releases on July 4.

0 comments: