Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Himesh to go shirtless in TV show

Himesh Reshammiya will be sporting a six-pack for the grand finale of the TV show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa where he has agreed to be the judge once again. For the finale, he will be doing a power- packed bare body performance on his song from Karzzzz, where he will be sporting a six -pack. Himesh has been reportedly paid a whopping Rs 20 crore for the show to shoot 26 episodes this year, in contrast to his last year’s remuneration of Rs 13 crores. He has already started exercising rigorously. When contacted, Himesh says, “Yes it is true that I’m working towards a six-pack for the final round of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in December. I have already begun with my preparation and I will be ready by then for my bare body performance.”
Incidentally, Himesh got burnt during the promo shoot of the show where he had to enter a ball of fire and has vowed never to play with fire again. Himesh confirms the news and says, “Yes, that shot had to be perfect and hence the timing was very important. Everything went off well except the fact that I burnt my hands, but the injury was minor. However, in totality, the incident was dangerous and I have now decided never to play with fire because when my parents saw the photographs, they were petrified. I have promised to them that I will never play with fire again, unless it is very safe and definitely not the one that I did for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, which was all about timing the shot perfectly.”

0 comments: