Actor and TV Presenter Mandira Bedi is in the capital to promote her latest big screen flick Meerabai Not Out. And even though she was here to promote her movie Mandira decided to join CNN IBN's Citizens Against Terror campaign.

“Hi, this is Mandira Bedi speaking for Citizens Against Terror. I think we should all be cautious to warning signals because there were warning signals,” she passes her message.

Mandira who is a big cricket buff also talks about her new avatar in her latest movie Meerabai Not Out.

“It's a movie where I play a huge cricket buff. All she has is cricket in her life. A lot of people have asked me whether there are any similarities between Meera and Mandira, you are going to ask me that next,” says Mandira.

India’s former test captain Anil Kumble is also making his big screen debut with this film and is apparently livid over the new promos of the movie.

“Well I haven't spoken to Anil, but the problem I think is with that picture of me, Ejaz and Anil in the bed. But I haven't spoken to him so I don't know can’t say,” says Mandira.

0 comments: